RegisterClick here to Register
Early booking deadline: 17 March 2017
† Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Student registrations must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status.
* The loyalty rate applies to all paying attendees from the First Green and Sustainable Chemistry Conference, all those who submitted an abstract to the First Green and Sustainable Chemistry Conference or anyone who submitted a proposal for the 2016 Green and Sustainable Chemistry Challenge.
Please be advised that your registration fee does not include travel insurance, please ensure that you have your own insurance policy before travelling.
- Access to conference sessions
- Full conference materials including a programme booklet and access to the abstracts online
- Welcome drinks reception on Sunday 14 May
- Mid-session refreshments, as scheduled in the conference programme
- Lunch on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise the conference secretariat of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify the conference secretariat immediately. Provided written notice is received by 14 April 2017, a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by 28 April 2017, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after 28 April 2017, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
In the unlikely event that Elsevier shall deem it necessary to cancel the conference, all pre-paid registration fees will be reimbursed. Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy - Click here